The cookies policy sets out the rules for the processing of information about You in our Service, including but not limited to the issues related to the use of cookie files.
1. General information.
- The Service is operated by:
- The Service collects information about its users and their behaviours in the following manner:
- Through information voluntarily entered in the forms,
- Through cookies saved in the end devices,
- Through technical logs saved on the level of the www. server.
IZOTECHNIK Sp. z o.o. at ul. Zglenickiego 44E, 09-411 Płock, phone No. +48 (24) 367 32 11, entered in National Court Register by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS No. 0000296103, NIP: 774-00-11-688
2. Information in the forms.
- The Service collects information provided voluntarily by its user.
- The Service may save information about the connection (time, IP address).
- The Service may save information which enables it to link the data provided in the form to the e-mail address of the person who filled it in. If this is the case, the user`s e-mail address appears inside the url address of the Service site containing the form.
- The information provided in the form is not shared with any third parties, unless the user has consented to it.
- The information provided in the forms may be shared with entities which actually perform some services. This particularly applies to a situation where information about the owner of a registered domain is forwarded to entities which operate the internet domains (mainly the Scientific and Academic Computer Network, NASK), or to entities with which the website operator cooperates to perform the services.
3. Information about cookie files.
- The Service uses cookie files.
- The cookie files (cookies) constitute information data, including but not limited to text files, which are stored on the website user`s end device and enable the use of our Service sites. Cookies usually specify the name of the website which they come from, the date they expire from the end device and their unique number.
- The entity which places cookies on the website user`s end device and which has access to them is the website manager.
- Cookies are used to:
- analyse users` behaviours, which enables us to improve the structure and contents of our website;
- maintain the Service user`s session (after logging in), so that there is no need to log in again on each Service site;
- store information about referrals for the needs of our referral programme;
- define user profile to personalise the advertising content, especially Google content.
- The Service uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. The session cookies are temporary files stored on the user`s end device until the user has logged out, left a website or software (a browser). The persistent cookies are stored on the user`s end device for a time specified in cookie parameters or until they have been removed by the user.
- Internet browsers usually allow cookies to be stored on the user`s end device by default. The site user may change the respective settings. Internet browsers allow cookies to be deleted. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information can be found in internet browsers` help sections or documentation.
- Opting out of cookies may affect some functionalities of the Service sites.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, including but not limited to Google, to personalise advertisements based on the user`s behaviour when using the Service. To accomplish this, they may store information about the user`s navigation path or time spent on a particular site.
- As far as information about user preferences collected by Google ad network is concerned, the user may browse and edit the information collected by cookies by using: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
- Information about some user behaviours is logged in the server layer. This data is used only for the purpose of service administration and to provide the best hosting services.
- The viewed resources are identified through URL addresses. The following may also be saved:
- inquiry received time,
- reply sent time,
- client station name - identification through HTTP protocole,
- information about errors which occurred while the HTTP transaction was being conducted,
- the URL address of a website previously visited by the user (the referer link) if the user was sent to the Service by a link,
- information about the user`s browser,
- information about the IP address.
- The above information is not linked to any identified persons browsing the websites.
- The above information is used not only for the purpose of server administration.
5. Data sharing.
- Information provided in the contact form will be shared with the entity specified in the CONTACT US section.
- Information provided in the form may be processed for statistical purposes.
- The website manager may be obliged to disclose information collected by the Service to authorised bodies on the basis of their legal requests within the scope of these requests.
6. Cookies management - how to grant and cancel Your consent?
- If You do not want to receive cookies, You can change Your browser settings. However, turning off the cookies necessary for authorisation, security or to maintain user preferences, may hinder or even disable the use of webpages.
- To manage your cookies settings, please select your internet browser from the list below, and follow the instructions:
- Safari (iOS)