1.Who is the Administrator of Your personal data?
The Administrator of Your personal data is IZOTECHNIK Sp. z o.o. at ul. Zglenickiego 44E, 09-411 Płock, phone no. +48 (24) 367 32 11 (hereinafter called the Company).
2. Who can You contact about personal data?
The Company has appointed a Data Protection Inspector who can be contacted about personal data via e-mail: email@example.com
3. How did the Company acquire Your personal data?
Your personal data comes from the forms published on izotechnik.com
4. What is the purpose and the legal basis for the processing of Your personal data?
The Company processes the personal data of those izotechnik.com service users who have signed up for and agreed to receive the Company newsletter via e-mail, and those interested in the Company`s offer who use the Company`s contact form. The basis for access to personal data is Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
5. What personal data does the Company process?
The Company processes identification data, such as: the first and last names of persons, their e-mail addresses and the names of companies they represent.
6. To whom does the Company transfer personal data?
The Company may transfer the data to other entities (e.g. the webpage and e-mail hosting providers), after having signed a Data Processing Agreement with the entities, if it is necessary for the Company to perform its activities. Hence, the receiver of Your data is is the hosting service provider.
7. How long does the Company store Your data?
The data is processed on the basis of consent and will be stored until the consent is withdrawn or until the time specified in Art.28(3)(g) of the GDPR.
8. What are Your rights?
You have a right to:
- access Your data,
- be informed if and which data is processed,
- amend your data,
- request a restriction on the processing of data,
- object against the processing of data,
- withdraw Your consent to the processing of data at any time with no effect on the lawfulness of the processing based on Your consent before its withdrawal (if the data is processed under Art. 6(1)(a) or Art. 9(2)(a) of the GDPR),
- file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if You believe that the data processing violates the provisions of the GDPR,
- Your data will not be subject to automated processing or profiling.